Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Time



I sure loved being home for the Holidays!  It was such a wonderful experience!  I was reminded how blessed I am to have such a great family!  I was sad that my sister Natasha couldn't be there, but we kept in touch by phone or comp.  I enjoyed cross-country skiing in my back yard, watching movies, shopping with my sister Steph, and seeing all my wonderful nieces and one nephew. It made me realize how much I miss family!  It was such a wonderful experience and look forward to more family time in the future!

4 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

Are you back to Texas already? I love that second picture of you, SUPER CUTE!! Hope you had a great time. Happy New Year!

Tash said...

I am very sad i wasnt there either...been strange to be away for christmas...i missed ya tons!!!

Chelsea said...

I'm glad that you had such a great Christmas and were able to come home for a few days. You look great. You really do.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I love these pictures, and you look fabulous. You look happy and healthy again. It's so good to see that.

Wish we could have seen each other but I was with family too! lol

Sure love you!