Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little update



Things have been very busy lately.  The picture of me in the black dress is at Las Vegas Arthur Murray Competition.  It was a great event where Richard & I took 4th place in the Pro-Rising Star American Rhythm event.  The picture of the three girls,  is two of my coworkers, Jennifer & Jennie and me.  We were enjoying Jennifer's son's 3rd birthday at Sea World.  The Group picture was a fun event in Cancun.  We didn't place, but we had a wonderful time meeting new people and enjoying the beach.  The past couple months have been a lot of fun with competitions.  This last week I found out I have water on my Abdomen (called Ascites.... they told me they don't understand why I have it, because this is something common in alcoholics who have liver damage.  Coming from someone who hasn't had a drink) and have  some more testing to find out why.  That is a short recap of my life lately.  I have another competition coming up if my health is better, so we will see.   I have thoroughly enjoyed having my sister and her family living with me.  I don't know what I would do without her, she has taken care of me during my illnesses!  (Thanks Tash)

2 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

I'm glad to hear the update. So sorry about all of your illness. I'm glad they are starting to at least figure out what it is. Hopefully they can fix it soon. It sure doesn't sound fun. Miss you and love you!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

You look great! I'm glad you're having fun! Keep your chin up, girl! I'm thinking of ya!