Monday, September 15, 2008

My Girls



These are my two girls!  Sabrina & Sindy.  They are both so much fun and have such different personalities.  I wouldn't know what to do without them!  Sabrina is the chiweeny and is full of a lot of energy.  She always has to be playing and needs constant attention.  If she is in trouble, she is on her back looking really innocent.  Sindy, on the other hand, is miss priss!  She is a little princess and should be treated as such! They are both momma's girl's :).  I love them both!

2 comments:

Tash said...

lol they are soo cute and funny. we get such goofy animals as pets lol. but i guess that makes us love them more :) love ya

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

They are so adorable. I really loved them while I was there too! You can't help but like them. They are so affectionate!